“Best home remedies for stomach pain and gas,” is an important topic for every person suffering from stomach problems.
The major cause of this problem is unhealthy lifestyle and eating.According to ayurveda, around 96% of diseases start from stomach.
Home remedies for stomach pain and gas
- Hot Water
- Ginger tea
- Lemon juice
- Jeera (cumin)
- Hot water increases our digestion power. it decompose our food so it can be easily digestible.
- In our stomach, food digest at a specific temperature and cold water decrease that temperature.
- According to a research, many stomach problems arise because of drinking a paltry amount of water.
- A normal person has to drink 3 to 4 litre of milk per day.
- Ginger milk help in digestion problems like bloating, constipation and gas.
- Best time to drink ginger tea is morning and 30 after or before meal.
- Take a cup of warm water
- Add 2 – 3 tablespoon of ginger juice
- After that, add 2 – 3 drops of lemon juice.
- your ginger tea is ready now.
- Acid present in the lemon break down food so it can be easily digest.
- It also removes toxins from our stomach
- these toxins hinder in our digestion process.
- Buttermilk is an Indian traditional drink that helps to fight against stomach problems.
- it contain healthy bacteria which aid in digestion and remove toxins from body.
- We also know it as cumin
- It helps in stimulation of digestive enzymes.
- cumin water is commonly use in digestion problem.
- It contains thymol compound which stimulate pancreas to stimulate digestion enzymes.
- There are some bad habits which cause stomach problems.
- Avoid these habits for better results.
Bad habits cause digestion problems
- Drinking water after eating
- Wrong food choose
- Taking a bath after eating food
- Quick eating
- Quit smoking
- Carbonated drinks