GM diet refers to General motor diet. This diet claim that it can reduce around 6 -7 kg weight just in 1 week.
Is this possible?
This article helps you share all the knowledge of the GM diet so you can take your decision easily.
What is the GM diet?
- GM diet or general motor diet, general motor company design this diet for their employer in 1985.
- There are many stories related to their origin, but there is not enough proof.
How GM diet reduce 6 – 7 kg weight per week?
The claim of this diet depends on these factors:-
- This diet includes mostly fruit and vegetables, which give low calories.
- GM diet includes some negative calories foods means these foods take more calories in digestion and give lesser calories.
- Watermelon, juices, and other fruits are rich in the water they can help to detoxify our body.
7 Days GM diet: Possible or not
The 7-day diet plan for GM diet for weight loss
On the first day, eat any fruit but stay away from bananas because bananas rich in carbs and give high calories.
This diet mainly recommends watermelon because it is rich in fibers and water.
This diet also prohibits starvation and recommends eating fruit. Drink 8 – 12 glasses of water.
On the second day, you have two consume only vegetables. You can cook these or raw but remember not to use oil.
Stay away from fruits on the second day.
On the 3rd day, Consume combinations of fruit and vegetables but avoid banana and potato. Drink 8 – 12 glasses of water.
This diet excludes banana in the previous 3 days but on 4th day, consumes only banana with milk.
Banana rich in minerals and easily digestible. Milk is also rich in Ca and other milk.
On the 5th day, Consume 6 tomatoes and brown rice. Use less amount of oil during rice cooking.
On the 6th day in the GM diet, consume brown rice with vegetables. Use less amount of oil during cooking.
Consume brown rice with fruits
Disadvantage of the GM diet
- No proof of research.
- Short-term weight loss
This article covers all the important topics related to the GM diet, so I think you can now make your decision.
This diet also related to some side effects, like muscle losses.